Friday, September 04, 2009

9.4.09 It's Time to Open Up

Here I sit all broken hearted
Had to poo but only farted
Things need to change before I hate
That which I wish is to unconstipate

Some of those more experienced have said try soft fruits
All banana and papaya and still only toots
The pressure is building and I will not lie
If relief does not come soon I may wish to die

Ex-Lax is only just a short ride away
Relief will surely follow by the end of the day
If the medicine don't work and I don't get no poo
There is only one thing left that I could possibly do

Nose to the grindstone always seems to fit the bill
I'll grunt and I'll fight and succeed I will
For even this nothing existence can't make me hate
As I wrestle with how to unconstipate

Codsey out.
Ps. I have to pack for Biloxi. I hope I have access to the web out there. If so I will post as I go. The Gulf Coast Poker Championships are starting today and I am late. Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment